Yes. Using the Preview Debugger feature, you can test the survey on your website and check if the appearance and the triggers work as configured. Once you are convinced, you can go ahead and start the survey campaign and VWO will start serving surveys on your campaign URL right away.
Articles in this section
- What are some example use cases where can I use custom trigger to show a survey?
- Can I schedule a survey to start or end at a specified time?
- Is the Thank you screen always displayed?
- If a visitor closes the survey, does it appear again?
- How can I reorder the sequence of questions?
- How many questions can I add in a survey?
- How to Track Wistia Video Plays using VWO
- Is there a limit on the number of responses?
- Can I trigger a survey for a specific variation of an existing A/B Test campaign in VWO?
- What does the “Ask your respondents for email” checkbox do?