The Form Analysis dashboard is where you create tests to analyze form usage on your website. Using the dashboard, you can perform the following actions:
- Start tracking forms
- Filter and search for form analysis
- Archive and delete form analysis
To access the Form Analysis dashboard, click Form under Insights on the navigation bar. You will find all your forms listed here.
Start Tracking Forms
To run form analysis, click Create. To learn more about how to start tracking forms, click here.
Filter and Search for Tests
- All: Shows all analysis. This filter is selected by default.
- Active: Shows active tests.
- Archived: Shows archived tests.
- Trashed: Shows deleted tests.
Filter By Status
- Not started
- Filter By Label: Show tests tagged with a specific label.
- Search for a form analysis report using Find a Campaign
Start, Pause, Archive, and Delete Tests
- To start analyzing forms, select the test and click Start on the toolbar.
- To pause an analysis, select the test from the list and click Pause on the toolbar.
- Deleting a test moves it to the Trashed segment where an option to ‘Delete Permanently’ is available. To delete, select the test from the list and click Delete on the toolbar.
- Archiving an analysis removes it from the dashboard, but you can access it in the future. To archive a test, select the test and click Archive on the toolbar.