You can use any tag Manager solution to integrate VWO test data to your Universal Analytics (UA) tool. If you use different tag manager tools, you can perform the following these steps to integrate VWO with UA:
- Set up a test by using VWO.
- In the final step of the test creation process, select Settings, and then click Others in the test details.
- Under Integrate With Third-Party Products, select Universal Analytics.
- Add the custom dimension to which you are pushing the data, and then the relevant UA account prefix in the relevant text boxes.
- To allow VWO to start pushing your test data to the analytics account, click Save.
How to Find Your Account Prefix
Account prefix is used to identify the account where you want to push your VWO test data. Follow these steps to find your UA Account Prefix:
- Visit your website URL.
- Right-click the page, and then select Inspect to open Chrome Dev tools.
- Select the Console tab, and then type the below code snippet in console.
The console adds your UA account prefix.
- Replace UA-9679904-1 with the actual UA tracker ID to which you are pushing the data.