The Website Reviews dashboard in VWO lets you manage the website reviews in a way that you can create, filter, view, and trigger the website reviews. Using the Website Reviews dashboard, you can typically do the following:
- Create a new website review
- Filter and search website reviews
- Start, pause, archive, and delete website reviews
To access your surveys dashboard, go to INSIGHTS > Website Reviews. You will find all your website reviews here.
Create a New Website Review
Using the CREATE button on the website review dashboard, you can create a new website review. To know about how to create a website review, refer to Creating a website review.
Filter and Search Website Reviews
Using the panel on the right of funnels dashboard, you can filter a report by:
- By state (Active, Archived, and Trashed)
- By Campaign Name
- By Label
- By Status (Draft, Not Started, Paused, and Running)
Additionally, using the panel on the right, you can sort the funnels by using the Sort dropdown. Campaigns can be sorted on the following criteria: Creation Time, Campaign Name, Creator Name, and Modification Time.
Start, Pause, Archive, and Delete Website Reviews
On the Survey dashboard, as soon you select the checkbox present before the Survey name, the option to start, pause, archive, and delete appears.
- To start a website review, select from the list and then click START on the toolbar.
- To pause a survey, select from the list and then click PAUSE on the toolbar.
- Deleting a survey moves it to the Trashed section from where you can remove permanently while archiving removes it from the dashboard but is still accessible. To delete a survey, select it from the list and click DELETE on the toolbar.
- To archive a survey, select it from the list and click ARCHIVE on the toolbar.