From the VWO Goals dashboard, you can manage and track the progress of all your goals. To view the reports data collected and settings, click the specific goal from the dashboard. To learn how to interpret goal reports, click here.
You can access the Goal dashboard under Track from the VWO dashboard menu.
- Stick (Pin) your favorite goals: You can pin the most important or frequented goals to the dashboard so they remain at the top of the list. This allows you to access the most important goals without having to browse through the list of all goals.
- Filter Goals: You can filter Goals based on their status or labels you have assigned to the goals while creating.
- By Goal state (Active, Archived, and Trashed)
- By Name
- By Label
- By State (Not Started, Paused, and Running)
- Create Goals: Click on the Create button on the upper right corner of the screen. To learn about how to create new goals, click here.
Edit or Delete Goals
All the goals that you have created are listed on the Goals dashboard under Track. Select the particular goal you want to edit from the list.
- On the Goal details section, click the Settings tab.
- To archive, trash or clone the goal, navigate to the upper right-hand section of the window and select the specific action you want to perform:
- Email: Use this option to email link for accessing the goal to other collaborators.
- Print: Take a print out of the goal reports.
- Clone: Replicate the goal when you have to create another similar goal. In situations where you need minimal changes to a goal, you can simply clone the goal and make the required changes to save time and effort. The cloned goal will have a new ID.
- Archive: Â Remove the goal from the dashboard list but does not delete the goal. It will continue to exist but will not clutter your Goals dashboard and you can easily access it in the future if needed.
- Trash: Remove the goal and move it to the temporary storage. Trashed items will not be accessible after a certain period of time.
- Flush Data: Clear all data collected for the goal reports. You can use this feature to make changes to an existing goal that already has some data.