VWO tracks the 'visit to a page' goal as soon as a visitor arrives on the page, but the 'revenue conversion' goal is triggered only when the Document Object Model (DOM) is ready. If a visitor leaves the page before the DOM is ready, VWO records only the 'visit to a page' goal. This explains why the numbers of conversion recorded for the two goals may not be the same.
Articles in this section
- How to Rename a Testing Campaign in VWO
- Why Does VWO SmartCode Time-out and How to Resolve It?
- How to Verify the CSS Selector Path of an Element in VWO
- What is Conversion Tracking in VWO?
- How Long should I Run a Test in VWO?
- How to Check Previews for a Mobile Site in VWO
- Why Does The Scroll Trigger Use Pixels And Percentages in VWO?
- Can I Change The Traffic Distribution While a Test is Running in VWO?
- Can I Run VWO Tests on a Website That Has Cookies Disabled?
- What Does Engagement on a Page Mean in VWO?