Integrating VWO with your Magento will let you create and run any VWO test on your Magento store. The end-to-end process of integrating Magento with VWO involves the following steps:
Download and Install VWO Magento Extension
Follow these steps to install VWO Extension on Magento:
- Download the extension and extract it (Right-click on the link and save the file if it doesn’t download on a click).
- Move the folder “app” into your site’s root directory. Click Yes to overwrite files, if prompted.
- Logout and login to Magento once
Configuring the Extension
- On the Magento Admin Panel of your site, select System and click Configurations.
- On the left panel, go to the section titled Wingify and click A/B testing using Visual Web Optimizer.
- Activate the extension and enter your VWO account ID.
Configure Revenue Tracking
Under Revenue Tracking, in the Enable drop-down list, select Yes. Next, in the Revenue Value Type list, select the revenue type you want to track. With the Revenue Tracking option enabled, VWO will track revenue on the website.
The integration is now complete. You can create tests or using VWO and make them live instantaneously (since the plugin is already installed and activated on your site).