To disable a variation in VWO, perform these:
- Login to your VWO account.
- From the panel on the right, go to TESTING and select the testing type where your test exists.
- From the VWO dashboard, select the test that has the variation you want to disable.
- Go to the REPORT section for the test.
- Scroll down to the end of the reports page, below the graphical report, and click on the ellipses button corresponding to the variation you want to disable.
- From the available options, click Disable variation to disable the variation.