close this to read article
The end-to-end process for installing and configuring VWO cartridge involves the following steps:
- Install VWO Cartridge
- Assign the VWO cartridge to your website
- Create site preferences
- Add Custom Code
Install VWO Cartridge
- Download VWOPlugin-Salesforce Commerce Cloud.zip on your local computer and extract the files.
- Open Salesforce Commerce Cloud Studio.
- To import the cartridge, navigate to File > Import.
- Click the General drop-down, and then select Existing Projects into Workspace.
- In the Existing Projects into Workspace window, select int_vwo_plugin.
- Click Finish.
- To link the cartridge to the sandbox, click OK.
Assign the VWO cartridge to your website
- Log on to Business Manager.
- Click Sites, and then select Manage Sites.
- Select your site, and then click the Settings tab.
- Scroll down to the Cartridges field, and then add “int_vwo_plugin:” to the left of what is already present.
- Click Apply.
Create site preferences
- Click Business Manager, and then select Administration > Site Development.
- Scroll down to Import and Export Files, and then click Upload.
- Select vwo_meta.xml.
- Click Import, and then select vwo_meta.xml. The VWO cartridge is added to your Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform.
- You can now integrate your website to push data to VWO. To learn how to integrate VWO with Salesforce Commerce Cloud, click here.
Adding Custom Code
VWO Header: Paste the following code sample in the components/header/htmlhead.isml template file (Line 61).
<isinclude template="vwo/vwo_enabled" />