For static pages with a fixed height, scroll trigger can be used with percentage, since a point on a page will always remain at the same fixed position. But a dynamic page, like results page on an e-commerce website usually have infinite scrolling and consequently an ever-changing height. In such cases, it makes sense to define scroll value based on pixels since that would be more accurate.
Articles in this section
- What Is Conversion Tracking in VWO?
- How Long should I Run a Test in VWO?
- How to Include URLs for VWO Insights Visitor Sampling
- How to Check Previews for a Mobile Site in VWO
- Can I Edit My Custom Themes in VWO?
- Why Does The Scroll Trigger Use Pixels And Percentages in VWO?
- Can I Change Traffic Distribution While A Test Is Running in VWO?
- Can I Run VWO Tests on a Website That Has Cookies Disabled?
- What Does Engagement on a Page Mean in VWO?
- Can I Add My Own Branding in VWO?