No, you cannot run VWO tests on websites with cookies disabled.
Articles in this section
- What Is Conversion Tracking?
- How Long should I Run a Test?
- How to Include URLs for Research Visitor Sampling
- How to Check Previews for a Mobile Site
- How to Set Up Mutually Exclusive Campaign Groups
- Can I edit my custom themes?
- Why does the scroll trigger use pixels and percentages?
- Can I Change Traffic Distribution while a Test Is Running?
- Can I Run Tests on a Website That Has Cookies Disabled?
- What Does Engagement on a Page Mean in VWO?