WhatConverts is a cloud-based call tracking solution that enables businesses of all sizes to manage, track, and record leads and calls across all marketing channels. Primary features include generating automated greetings, recording phone calls, customizable tracking, and spam blocking.
Integrating WhatConverts with VWO enables:
- Tracking the phone calls from WhatConverts to VWO tracking which variation resulted in the maximum number of phone calls.
- Tracking the lead forms from WhatConverts to VWO to find which variation resulted in the maximum number of form submissions.
How to Integrate WhatConverts with VWO?
Integrating WhatConverts with VWO is a two-step process:
Let’s look at the step-by-step process of integrating WhatConverts with VWO.
Configuring Integration Settings in WhatConverts
The first step in integrating WhatConverts with VWO is to make some configurations in the WhatConverts dashboard. To know what all to configure, perform this:
- Log into WhatConverts.
- Under Profile, select Integrations > VWO.
- Click on the + Add Connection option present on the top.
- Create goal names based on the lead types you would like to count as conversions to VWO.
- To finalize your configurations, click Add.
Configuring Integration Settings in VWO
Once you have configured the WhatConverts dashboard, the next step is to make some configurations in the VWO dashboard. To know what all to configure, perform this:
- Login to your VWO account.
- From the panel on the left, go to TESTING and choose the A/B test for which you want to track the phone calls & lead forms.
- Go to SETTINGS > GOALS and select the Track custom conversion on goal.
- In the URL field, enter the same value as you entered in the WhatConverts dashboard.
Once the two systems are configured to exchange the data, you can view the reports. Let’s look at how you can view the reports in both systems.
Viewing Reports in VWO
To view the report in VWO, go to the Reports tab of the A/B test you wish to analyze. Here, the results and conversions for both the goals are displayed.
Viewing Reports in WhatConverts
To know which lead came from what variation, simply open the lead. This displays the A/B test information in the panel on the right.
Segmenting Reports Based on the A/B Test and the Variation
To segment the reports based on the A/B test and the variation, perform this:
- From the panel on the left, go to Reports > Report Builder.
- Select the dimensions that you want to see in the reports.
- Add two more dimensions [VWO Experiment ID and VWO Variant ID] from the drop-down. This will pull up all the leads segmented by Experiment ID and Variant ID.