You can view and update your billing information in the Settings > Billing & Invoices section of your account. Here, you can view the Billing Details and Billing Information maintained in your account. The Billing Details gives information on your subscription whereas the Billing Information gives information on your payment details like- billing address and saved credit/debit cards.
NOTE: The updated Billing Information will only reflect on your invoice
from the next payment cycle. Also, if you are making payments via wire
transfer, the Invoices will not be visible in the app.
How to Change the Billing Information?
VWO uses the Avangate (now 2Checkout) payment gateway platform to process billing transactions and payments. This requires your email address to be registered with 2Checkout through which you can manage your VWO billing service and subscriptions.
- Log in to your VWO account.
- Go to SETTINGS > BILLING & INVOICES.
NOTE: The BILLING & INVOICES tab is only visible to the account owner or
a user with the admin rights.
- In the Billing Information section, click Change Billing Information.
You are redirected to the Avangate (now 2Checkout) payment gateway.
- Log in to your 2Checkout account.
NOTE: If you are not registered on 2Checkout, you need to sign up by
using the payment email address. A confirmation link is sent to the
registered email address where you can complete the signup process.
- To add/modify your payment card details, go to the Payment Methods tab, and add/update your card details.
- After adding a new card, you need to update the card details for your VWO subscription. To manage your subscriptions, go to My Products and click Add credit card info for the service.
- Click Save.
Deleting Your Card Details
To delete card details, go to the Payment Methods in the 2Checkout dashboard and click Delete Card. To delete, please ensure to stop any automatic renewal configured on your card. If you try deleting a card that is already linked to a subscription, an alert message is displayed prompting you to stop automatic renewal on the card.
NOTE: To stop automatic renewal for any service, go to My Products and click
Stop automatic subscription renewal. After removing the subscriptions from
the card, you can delete the card details under Payment Methods.
NOTE: If your account is on ChargeBee and you wish to update your billing
information, go to https://wingifyvwo.chargebeeportal.com/portal/login and
follow these steps:
1. Use the option to sign up 'New user? Get your signup link here'
2. Use your username to sign up(The email address to be used for sign up will be the payment email address of the user account.)
To update your billing address, payment email address or VAT details,
please reach out to VWO Support at email@example.com.