You can view and update your billing information in the Settings > Billing & Invoices section of your account. Here, you can view the Billing Details and Billing Information maintained in your account. The Billing Details gives information on your subscription whereas the Billing Information gives information on your payment details like- billing address and saved credit/debit cards.
NOTE: The updated Billing Information will only reflect on your invoice from the next payment cycle.
How to Change the Billing Information?
VWO uses the Avangate (now 2Checkout) payment gateway platform to process billing transactions and payments. This requires your email address to be registered with 2Checkout through which you can manage your VWO billing service and subscriptions.
- Log in to your VWO account.
- Go to SETTINGS > BILLING & INVOICES.
- In the Billing Information section, click Change Billing Information.
You are redirected to the Avangate (now 2Checkout) payment gateway.
- Log in to your 2Checkout account.
NOTE: If you are not registered on 2Checkout, you need to sign up by using the payment email address. A confirmation link is sent to the registered email address where you can complete the signup process.
- To add/modify your payment card details, go to the Payment Methods tab and add/update your card details.
- After adding a new card, you need to update the card details for your VWO subscription. To manage your subscriptions, go to My Products and click Add credit card info for the service.
- Click Save.
Deleting Your Card Details
To delete card details, go to the Payment Methods in the 2Checkout dashboard and click Delete Card. To delete, please ensure to stop any automatic renewal configured on your card. If you try deleting a card that is already linked to a subscription, an alert message is displayed prompting you to stop automatic renewal on the card.
NOTE: To stop automatic renewal for any service, go to My Products and click Stop automatic subscription renewal. After removing the subscriptions from the card, you can delete the card details under Payment Methods.