It is needless to emphasize how crucial it is to keep accurate billing information for your VWO account. Any discrepancy in your billing information would impact the billing process for your account, which in turn affects those vital campaigns that you're running on your website.
ATTENTION: A delay in payment would result in your VWO campaigns pausing, requiring manual resumption after the payment is made. Utilize the reminders sent by our billing partner to the email address (registered for payment) when the payment is due to ensure uninterrupted service.
You can view and update your billing information in the Settings > Billing & Invoices section of your account. Here, you can view the Billing History and Billing Information maintained in your account. The Billing History section lists all your subscriptions - past and current in the order of the most recent at the top, whereas the Billing Information section gives information on your billing details like your name, phone number, billing address and saved credit/debit cards.
How to Change the Billing Information?
VWO uses the 2Checkout payment gateway platform to process billing transactions and payments. This requires your email address to be registered with 2Checkout, through which you can manage your VWO billing service and subscriptions. Perform the following steps to change your billing information:
- Log in to your VWO account.
- Click the gear icon ⚙ on the top right, and go to Billing & Invoices.
NOTE: The Billing & Invoices tab is only visible to the account owner or a user with admin rights.
- In the Billing Information section, click Edit Information. The Change Billing Information pop-up appears.
NOTE: VWO provides you with two methods of payment - via credit card and via PayPal.If you have chosen the payment method as Credit Card, the Change Billing Information pop-up appears like this:
If you have chosen the payment method as PayPal, the Change Billing Information pop-up appears like this:
- The Change Billing Information pop-up allows you to edit the following details:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Billing Email Address
- VAT ID
- The Change Billing Information pop-up also displays the payment details, which include the payment method and the Credit Card number in the anonymized form (if you have chosen the payment method as Credit Card) and your Billing Address. You can modify the payment details in the 2Checkout portal, whereas to modify the latter, reach out to email@example.com.
- To modify the payment details, click on Edit on 2Checkout.
You will be redirected to the 2Checkout payment gateway on a new tab. To manage your card details, perform the following steps:
- Log in to your 2Checkout account.
NOTE: If you are not registered on 2Checkout, you need to sign up using the billing email address. A confirmation link is sent to the registered email address, where you can complete the signup process.
- To add/modify your payment card details, go to the Payment Methods tab and add/update your card details.
- After adding a new card, you need to update the card details for your VWO subscription. To manage your subscriptions, go to My Products and click Add credit card info for the service.
- Click Save.
NOTE: To stop automatic renewal for any service, go to My Products and click Stop automatic subscription renewal. After removing the subscriptions from the card, you can delete the card details under Payment Methods.
- To delete card details, go to the Payment Methods in the 2Checkout dashboard and click Delete Card. To delete, please ensure to stop any automatic renewal configured on your card. If you try deleting a card already linked to a subscription, an alert message is displayed, prompting you to stop automatic renewal on the card.
NOTE: If your account is on ChargeBee and you wish to update your billing information, go to https://wingifyvwo.chargebeeportal.com/portal/login and follow these steps:
1. Use the option to sign up 'New user? Get your signup link here'.
2. Use your username to sign up (The email address to be used for sign up will be the payment email address of the user account).
- Log in to your 2Checkout account.
- After making the necessary changes to your billing information, click Save. This displays a confirmation pop-up.
- In the confirmation pop-up, enter the 8-digit verification code that is sent to the registered email address, and click Confirm changes to apply the modifications.
NOTE: Once the billing information is updated successfully, the owner and all the account admins will be notified about the change over an email. The notification will also be marked to the billing email address associated with the account.