No. VWO Surveys is served through the existing VWO tracking code. There is no additional tracking code to be added. If you already have VWO tracking code on your website, you can start creating and serving surveys right away.
Articles in this section
- What are some example use cases where can I use custom trigger to show a survey?
- Can I schedule a survey to start or end at a specified time?
- Is the Thank you screen always displayed?
- If a visitor closes the survey, does it appear again?
- How can I reorder the sequence of questions?
- How many questions can I add in a survey?
- How to Track Wistia Video Plays using VWO
- Is there a limit on the number of responses?
- Can I trigger a survey for a specific variation of an existing A/B Test campaign in VWO?
- What does the “Ask your respondents for email” checkbox do?