Integrating Miva with VWO allows you to run A/B testing campaigns on your Miva merchant website using VWO. The end-to-end process of integrating Miva with VWO involves the following steps:
- Adding VWO SmartCode
- Setting up revenue tracking
Adding VWO SmartCode
- Sign in to your Miva account for the webstore and select User Interface under Menu.
- On the User Interface page, select the Settings tab.
- Paste your VWO SmartCode in the Head Tag Content field. To learn how to access your VWO SmartCode, click here.
NOTE: To check if you have correctly installed the SmartCode on your webpage, enter the URL in the SmartCode Checker in the Settings > SmartCode section of your VWO Account. See SmartCode Checker in VWO to know what different results mean.
INFO: Your VWO account ID is present in the panel at the top of the VWO app.
- To save changes, click Update.
Setting Up Revenue Tracking
- Sign in to the administrator dashboard of your Miva account.
- Select User Interface and go to the Pages tab.
- On the Pages tab, locate the Invoice Page item. You can also search in the right corner by typing INVC.
- To edit the page, click the left hover button (indicated in the figure below).
- In the Edit Page window, paste the following code snippet. You must paste the script above the </mvt: item> tag.
var _vis_opt_revenue = window.Order;
window._vis_opt_queue = window._vis_opt_queue || ;
To save changes, click Update. Congratulations! Your Miva store is now integrated with VWO.