After you run a VWO test, you can make a note of the Learning from the test. Learning includes insights you derive from your test results or even fresh ideas you may want to test. For example, if you feel that the result of mobile traffic was not the same as that for desktop traffic, you can add your learning to investigate.
Learning can act as a quick way of summarizing what the test has achieved and how it can be improved for your requirements. To add Learning, the user must have Admin-level, Publish-level, or Design-level access permissions.
Adding Learnings to Your Campaigns
To add learning to your test campaign, perform this:
- On the VWO dashboard, select a test campaign where you want to add learning.
- Go to the Reports section and click on the View Learnings icon.
- To add learning, click Add new learning and enter the relevant information.
NOTE: You can add up to 50 learnings to a test, and each learning can have a maximum of 1000 characters in its description.
- Once done, click SAVE.
- To modify or delete learning, click on the ellipses icon (⋮), and choose the desired option.
- To add more learnings, click on the Add another learning option.
View Test Learning
Every learning point you add is automatically linked to the hypothesis being tested. In addition to the test reports, you can also view the learnings from the hypothesis pop-up.
To view the added learning, select a hypothesis on the VWO dashboard menu, and open the hypothesis.
The learning that you added appears as a snapshot under the Hypothesis statement for that test. Viewing the learning gives you a complete context of the hypothesis- how ideas evolved with tests and help plan upcoming tests better.
Filter Hypothesis With Learnings
You can also filter the Hypothesis list view to see the hypotheses with Learnings. Select With Learnings under Other Filters in the List view.