This section provides information about how to compute the probabilities and the uncertainties associated with the statistical estimates to make smarter business decisions and reduces your testing time by half
- Interpreting Graphs in VWO
- What is Bayesian Statistics?
- What is a Smart Decision?
- What is SmartStats?
- What is the Math Behind SmartStats?
- What is a Winner in VWO?
- How VWO Calculates a Winning Variation?
- How VWO Calculates Statistical Significance?
- Customizing a VWO Report - View Settings
- Interpreting an A/B Test Report
- Adding Test Learning from VWO Reports
- New A/B Test Reports - What's Changed?
- Adding Annotations to Your VWO reports