No. VWO Surveys is served through the existing VWO tracking code. There is no additional tracking code required to serve surveys. The payload size doesn’t increase unless there is a survey running on a specific page.
Articles in this section
- How are Website Reviews different from Surveys in VWO?
- What are some example use cases where can I use custom trigger to show a survey?
- Can I schedule a survey to start or end at a specified time?
- Is the Thank you screen always displayed?
- If a visitor closes the survey, does it appear again?
- How can I reorder the sequence of questions?
- How many questions can I add in a survey?
- How to Track Wistia Video Plays using VWO
- Is there a limit on the number of responses?
- Can I trigger a survey for a specific variation of an existing A/B Test campaign in VWO?