VWO Surveys puts no restrictions on the number of questions you can add in a survey. However, having more questions in a survey adversely affects response and completion rates. It is recommended to have at most 5 questions in a survey to get good response and completion rates.
Articles in this section
- What are some example use cases where can I use custom trigger to show a survey?
- Can I schedule a survey to start or end at a specified time?
- Is the Thank you screen always displayed?
- If a visitor closes the survey, does it appear again?
- How can I reorder the sequence of questions?
- How many questions can I add in a survey?
- How to Track Wistia Video Plays using VWO
- Is there a limit on the number of responses?
- Can I trigger a survey for a specific variation of an existing A/B Test campaign in VWO?
- What does the “Ask your respondents for email” checkbox do?