In this article, you’ll learn:
About VWO - Glassbox Integration
Glassbox is a tool for monitoring and analyzing visitor interactions on websites and applications, providing insights into visitor behaviour. It records and replays visitor sessions, aids in optimizing visitor experiences, and can have applications in customer support and security testing.
With VWO - Glassbox integration, you can tag your VWO campaign and variation data in Glassbox, using which you can filter your visitors based on your VWO campaigns to view the recordings, heatmaps, and other insights of the corresponding visitor sessions.
Enabling VWO - Glassbox Integration for Your VWO Account
To enable the VWO - Glassbox integration in your VWO account, the following prerequisites must be met:
- You should possess an active Glassbox account
- The VWO SmartCode and Glassbox analytics code should be implemented on your webpage
- Log in to your VWO account.
- From the left panel of your VWO dashboard, go to Configurations > Integrations, which provides integrations to be enabled at the account level. By doing so, the integrations are applied to all the test campaigns in the future by default.
- Click on the Glassbox integration and enable it. Once done, the Glassbox screen within the Integrations page looks like this:
If you wish to enable the Glassbox integration for your existing campaigns, select the campaign, go to Settings > Others, expand the Integrate with third-party products section, and select the Glassbox option.
Post enabling the integration, you can start sending your VWO experiment data to Glassbox at the campaign level.
Creating Report in Glassbox Using VWO Data
Let’s consider that you’re looking to change your product page so as to enhance your visitors’ experience on your website. To analyze the overall experience of your visitors, you can use VWO to run an A/B test with the new design vs the existing one. As you run your VWO test campaign, you can send the campaign data to Glassbox and view the analysis report in Glassbox by accessing their session recordings, heatmaps, and other related information for the corresponding variations.
Typically, you can use your VWO data to filter your reports in Glassbox. Let’s say that you’re looking to filter out your visitors’ sessions in Glassbox corresponding to the imported VWO data. You can easily do this by performing the following steps:
- Log in to your Glassbox account.
- From the dashboard, go to Recorded Sessions from the main menu on the left. This will display all the sessions that were recorded on your website.
- Click on the filter icon to filter the sessions corresponding to your VWO campaign data.
- Under All category, you can select either of the following dimensions:
- A/B Testing Experiment - To fetch the recordings corresponding to your VWO campaign data
- A/B Testing Variant - To fetch the recordings corresponding to a specific variation data from your VWO campaign.
- Select a dimension, set the filter condition as required, and select the corresponding campaign or variation as required.
- Click Apply to filter out the corresponding session recordings.