If you want to discontinue using VWO, you can cancel your VWO subscription from the VWO app directly. You will not be billed anymore once the subscription is canceled successfully.
NOTE: Account owner and admins can request cancelation from the VWO app. If the owner or admin is not associated with the account anymore, please send the cancelation request to email@example.com. The request will be processed once authenticated successfully.
Post successful cancelation, once the retention period expires, we will initiate the process to delete your account and the corresponding data from our servers. To know more, refer to VWO Terms and Conditions.
NOTE: By default, VWO retains your test data and account set up for 45 days after the end of the current subscription period. If you wish to delete the account and all the data immediately, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the first 45 days post expiry of your account, VWO does not perform any
action. But, in the next 46 to 90 days period, the following happens:
- Permanent deletion of all your past data associated with your account and sub-accounts.
- All sub-accounts and associated users will also be deleted.
- Keeping VWO SmartCode on your codebase will not fetch the campaign settings as the campaigns will be deleted with the account deletion.
- Log in to your VWO account.
- Click the gear icon ⚙ on the top right, and go to ACCOUNTS > MORE > CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION.
- In the Reason for cancelation field, specify the reason for canceling your VWO account.
- Click Raise a cancelation request.
A confirmation pop-up appears.
- To confirm your request, approve the confirmation pop-up.