As a user, while setting up your VWO account, you need to provide some basic information about your company. This is a one-time task. You can update this information as and when required in the General Information section.
- Log in to your VWO account.
- Click the gear icon ⚙ on the top right, and go to ACCOUNTS > GENERAL.
- In the Company Name field, provide a company name.
- In the Company Website field, provide the URL of your website.
- From the Industry dropdown, select the type of industry that best suits your company.
NOTE: If you are unable to find an Industry that matches your company, you can enter it manually by selecting the option Others from the dropdown.
- From the Size of Company dropdown, specify your company size in terms of the number of employees.
- To save your changes, click SAVE.