Canceling your VWO account ends with your VWO subscription. To cancel your VWO account, you can either write an email to email@example.com or use the product dashboard.
Once the retention period expires, we will initiate the process to delete your account and the corresponding data from our servers. To know more, refer to VWO Terms and Conditions.
For the first 45 days post expiry of your account, VWO does not perform any
action. But, in the next 46 to 90 days period, the following happens:
- Irreversible delete of all your past data and configuration
- Deactivation of all users linked to your account/sub-account
- Invalidating the VWO Smartcode for your account
- Log in to your VWO account.
- Click the gear icon ⚙ on the top right, and go to ACCOUNTS > MORE > CANCEL ACCOUNT.
- To request a cancellation of your account, click I WANT TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT.
A confirmation pop-up will appear asking you to confirm the cancellation.
- In the pop-up, click OK to request cancellation.