Canceling your VWO account ends with your VWO subscription. To cancel your VWO account, you can either write an email to email@example.com or use the product dashboard.
NOTE: Only account owners can place the request for cancellation.
Once the retention period expires, we will initiate the process to delete your account and the corresponding data from our servers. To know more, refer to VWO Terms and Conditions.
NOTE: By default, VWO retains your test data and account set up for 45 days after the end of the current subscription period. If you wish to delete the account and all the data immediately, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the first 45 days post expiry of your account, VWO does not perform any action. But, in the next 46 to 90 days period, the following happens:
- Irreversible delete of all your past data and configuration
- Deactivation of all users linked to your account/sub-account
- Invalidating the VWO Smartcode for your account
- Log in to your VWO account.
- Go to SETTINGS > ACCOUNTS > MORE > CANCEL ACCOUNT.
- To request a cancellation of your account, click I WANT TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT.
A confirmation pop-up will appear asking you to confirm the cancellation.
- In the pop-up, click OK to request cancellation.