Timezone settings apply to all tests within an account. Changing timezone at the account level does not affect sub-accounts under the account and they follow their own timezone settings. Sub-account timezone helps you in a scenario where you have multiple clients spread across different geographical locations.
Here are a few points to keep in mind regarding timezone setting:
- The default timezone in VWO is GMT
- Do not change your timezone while your tests are running
- When you change the timezone, old data in the account will continue to appear in their original timezones. The new timezone applies only for future VWO reports.
- When you change the timezone, VWO report data for the account will be generated with the new time stamp. VWO does not make conversions to your local timezone
To change your account timezone:
- Click the Settings icon located in the upper right-hand side.
- Select the Campaign Settings tab.
- Under Locale Settings, select the timezone you want to set for the account.