VWO is hosted on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) servers behind Google Load Balancer. There are multiple servers strategically located throughout the world to keep the latency to the minimum. The collected data is stored in the US.
Articles in this section
- What All Browsers Are Supported by VWO Libraries?
- How Much Quota Do I Get When I Sign-up For VWO Trial Account?
- How to Run VWO on Your Local Machine?
- Troubleshooting: Enable Cross-domain Tracking on Safari 13.1 and above
- Reasons Why You Are Not Able to Login to Your VWO Account
- How Sampling Works in VWO?
- VWO Displays Message: SmartCode Not Installed
- Is My Data Secure in VWO?
- Do I need to change VWO SmartCode on my website?
- What happens to the data collected in my account during free trial?