- To opt out of VWO tracking, go to the opt-out page.
- To opt out of all VWO tracking, click Disable VWO. Next, VWO creates a cookie in your current browser settings to identify and stop tracking your visits.
- To opt for VWO tracking, visit the page, and then click Enable VWO.
NOTE: Please note that these settings are browser-specific and the opt-out will be effective in the current browser you are using. Your visits will continue to be tracked on other browsers or even in the incognito mode.
Opt Out of Website tracking
- For website visitors: Enter the URL of the website you do not want to be tracked. and click Generate Opt Out Link. Then, click on the generated opt-out link to exclude yourself from any VWO tracking.
- For website owners: Enter the URL of the website you do not want to be tracked. and click Generate Opt Out Link. Share the generated link with your visitors who want to opt-out from VWO.
Opt Out of Mobile App Tracking
- For app users: Contact your application owner/developer to opt out of VWO.
- For iOS app owners:
- Call the opt-out method to opt-out using [VWO setOptOut:YES];
- To opt-in again, call the method using [VWO setOptOut:NO];
- Call the opt-out method to opt-out using VWO.setOptOut(true);
- To opt-in again, call the method using VWO.setOptOut(false);