Installing VWO plug-ins for your Drupal sites helps you create and run VWO tests without writing a single line of code for integration. When the plug-in is integrated, you can create an unlimited number of tests from VWO without any page tagging.
Downloading the Plug-In
For Drupal 7, download the plug-in here and unzip it.
For Drupal 8, download the plug-in here and unzip it.
- Login to Drupal’s admin panel and navigate to the Modules section.
- Click Install new module.
- On the next page, upload the VWO plugin downloaded earlier and click Install.
- Once the plugin is installed, you will see the successful installation message. On this page, click Enable newly added modules.
- Select the check-box next to the Visual Website Optimizer module and then click Save configuration. The VWO module will now be installed.
- After you install the module, a message displays asking you to configure your VWO plug-in.
- Follow the link and enter your VWO account ID in the VWO ID Number filed.
- Click Save configuration. Your website is now integrated with VWO, and you are all set to create VWO tests.