For heatmaps created as part of a test, the maximum number of clicks that can be plotted on the heatmap report is 100k. However, there is no limit to the number of clicks plotted on heatmaps created under the Analyze section for website visitor research.
Articles in this section
- What are some example use cases where can I use custom trigger to show a survey?
- Can I schedule a survey to start or end at a specified time?
- Is the Thank you screen always displayed?
- If a visitor closes the survey, does it appear again?
- How can I reorder the sequence of questions?
- How many questions can I add in a survey?
- How to Track Wistia Video Plays using VWO
- Is there a limit on the number of responses?
- Can I trigger a survey for a specific variation of an existing A/B Test campaign in VWO?
- What does the “Ask your respondents for email” checkbox do?