The Form Analysis dashboard is where you manage your different form analysis campaigns. Using the Form Analysis dashboard, you can typically do the following:
- Tracking a form
- Filtering and searching the forms
- Archiving and deleting the forms
You can access the Forms dashboard by navigating to INSIGHTS > Forms.
Tracking a Form
To start tracking forms on the website, go to INSIGHTS > Forms and from the Forms dashboard, search for the form you want to track and click START NOW.
Filtering and Searching a Form
Using the panel on the right of Forms dashboard, you can filter a report by:
- By Form state (Active, Archived, and Trashed)
- By Campaign name
- By Status (Not Started, Paused, and Running)
Additionally, using the panel on the right, you can sort the Forms by using the Sort dropdown. Forms can be sorted on the following criteria: Creation Time, Campaign Name, Creator Name, and Modification Time
Archiving and Deleting the Forms
- To start analyzing forms, select the test and click START on the toolbar.
- To pause the form tracking, select the form from the list and click PAUSE on the toolbar.
- Deleting a form moves it to the Trashed segment where an option to Delete Permanently is available. To delete, select the test from the list and click DELETE on the toolbar.
Archiving an analysis removes it from the dashboard, but you can access it in the future. To archive a test, select the test and click ARCHIVE on the toolbar.