A Hypothesis is an assumption that a proposed change in your website would lead to more visitors converting into customers. To validate your hypothesis, link it to a test campaign in VWO. It can be done from any of these sections:
- The Hypotheses dashboard
- The Tests dashboard
From the Hypotheses Dashboard
- On the navigation bar, click Hypotheses under Plan.
- Select a hypothesis you want to link to your test.
- On the pop-up that appears, click Create a Test under Link Test. Next, from the drop-down, select the type of test you want to run for this hypothesis.
From the Test Dashboard
- On the navigation bar, select the test type and click Create.
- On the New Test screen, link an existing hypothesis to this test. Or if you are just starting out, click Create a new hypothesis to define a hypothesis to test.
- Once a hypothesis is linked, follow all the steps needed to create a test. To know how to create a test, click here.