Things that you must consider before you create a Hypothesis in VWO:
- A hypothesis must be testable, be falsifiable, and make (hopefully useful) predictions.
- When setting up a campaign in VWO, choosing a hypothesis is optional. However, we strongly recommend you build your campaign on a relevant hypothesis as it helps track whether or not your assumption about the problem was correct.
- A hypothesis can be created using the hypothesis dashboard, observation dashboard, and test dashboard.
- If you have multiple hypotheses, you must prioritize them to specify the sequence in which they should be tested. To know how to prioritize your hypothesis, refer to Prioritizing Hypothesis in VWO.
- To learn how to log observations, refer to Adding Observations to Different VWO Insights Tools.
- You can also refer to the VWO Ideafactory to explore testing ideas and implementing strategies from across the industry.