Contentsquare acquired Clicktale on 01-July-2019. The below integration works with both Clicktale and Contentsquare accounts, respectively. In this article, we’ll use Contentsquare and Clicktale interchangeably.
Integrating VWO with Contentsquare integration enables you to push visitor A/B test data from the VWO to Contentsquare in dynamic variables and filter the recordings based on the variations accessed by the visitors.
To get started with the integration, create a VWO test, and enable Clicktale integration for it. Once done, log into your Contentsquare account and use Page Events to track visitors and segment data recordings for each variation. Integrating VWO with Contentsquare is a two-step process.
Enable Clicktale Integration for VWO Test
To enable Clicktale integration for the VWO test, perform this:
- Login to your VWO account.
- Set up a test using the TESTING feature of VWO.
- On the FINALIZE step of the test creation process, expand the Integrate with third-party products section, and select the Clicktale option.
- 4. If you want to enable the Clicktale integration for an existing campaign, select the campaign to enable the integration. Go to SETTINGS > OTHERS, expand the Integrate with third-party products section, and select the Clicktale option.
- 5. If you want to enable the Clicktale integration across all tests in your account, click the settings icon present on the top right of the VWO dashboard and go to the CAMPAIGN SETTINGS tab. Scroll down to the INTEGRATIONS section and select the option Clicktale.
Viewing Reports Inside Contentsquare Console
VWO sends the A/B test data in the form of dynamic variables inside the Contentsquare dashboard. To view reports inside the Contentsquare console, perform this:
- Open the Contentsquare dashboard and navigate to the report you wish to analyze.
- Click All Visitors and select Dynamic Variables from the first dropdown.
- From the next drop-down, search your A/B test by ID or Name and select an A/B test.
- From the last drop-down, select the variation you want to analyze and click Apply.
- You can even compare the variations against each other by clicking on COMPARE.