In this article, you’ll learn:
Contentsquare is a digital experience improviser platform that helps websites enhance the customer journey. Integrating VWO with Contentsquare enables you to push your visitor test data from VWO to Contentsquare in dynamic variables and filter the reports in Contentsquare based on the variations accessed by the visitors.
About This Integration
You can integrate VWO with Contentsquare using either of the two applications involved. This article covers the procedures to perform the integration at both ends. This integration enables you to push visitor test data from VWO to Contentsquare in dynamic variables and filter the data based on the variations accessed by the visitors.
Enabling Contentsquare Integration via VWO
To enable the Contentsquare integration for your VWO tests, perform the following procedure:
- Login to your VWO account.
- From the left panel of your VWO dashboard, go to the INTEGRATIONS page, which provides integrations to be enabled at the account-level. By doing so, the integrations are applied to all test campaigns in the future, by default.
- Click on the Contentsquare integration tile and click Enable Now to enable it.
- Once done, the Contentsquare screen within the INTEGRATIONS page looks like this:
- If you want to enable the Contentsquare integration for an existing campaign, select the campaign to enable the integration. Go to SETTINGS > OTHERS, expand the Integrate with third-party products section, and select the Contentsquare option.
Enabling VWO Integration via Contentsquare
To get started with the integration, log in to your Contentsquare account and perform the following steps:
- From the Settings, select the Console option.
- Select the Account and the Project that you intend to use.
- Navigate to the INTEGRATIONS tab and click the + Add integration button.
- From the list of integrations, click the Add integration button corresponding to VWO.
- A pop up appears displaying the details about the integration. Click the Add button to add the integration.
- Once added, a confirmation toast appears indicating the successful installation of the VWO integration. You can go back to your Project screen and see VWO appear in the list of your installed integrations.
- Initially, it takes some time (usually around 24 hours on business days) to process the integration, due to which the integration request would appear in Pending status.
Once processed, the integration is automatically turned ON.NOTE: If the Pending status persists beyond the expected time, contact the Contentsquare help desk.
When the installation is complete, you will be able to use VWO specific dynamic variables for segmentation. The dynamic variables' keys are in the form AB_VWO_<Campaign Name>, the value corresponds to the A/B test variation.
Viewing Reports Inside Contentsquare Console
VWO sends the A/B test data in the form of dynamic variables inside the Contentsquare dashboard. To view reports inside the Contentsquare console, perform these steps:
- Open the Contentsquare dashboard and navigate to the report you wish to analyze.
- Click All Visitors and select Dynamic Variables from the first dropdown.
- From the next drop-down, search for your A/B test by ID or Name and select an A/B test.
- From the last drop-down, select the variation you want to analyze and click Apply.
- You can even compare the variations against each other by clicking on COMPARE.