Yes. You can create custom themes and save them. Saved custom themes are available in the themes dropdown for reuse later. To make it easy to customize any existing theme, you can load the CSS of a base theme. This will load the CSS of a theme which you can then customize.
Articles in this section
- How are Website Reviews different from Surveys in VWO?
- What are some example use cases where can I use custom trigger to show a survey?
- Can I schedule a survey to start or end at a specified time?
- Is the Thank you screen always displayed?
- If a visitor closes the survey, does it appear again?
- How can I reorder the sequence of questions?
- How many questions can I add in a survey?
- How to Track Wistia Video Plays using VWO
- Is there a limit on the number of responses?
- Can I trigger a survey for a specific variation of an existing A/B Test campaign in VWO?