Yes. To edit a custom theme, just select the custom theme using the dropdown. The CSS for the selected theme will load in the code boxes. You can edit and update the existing theme, or save it as a new theme.
Articles in this section
- What Is Conversion Tracking?
- How Long should I Run a Test?
- How to Include URLs for Insights Visitor Sampling
- How to Check Previews for a Mobile Site
- Can I edit my custom themes?
- Why does the scroll trigger use pixels and percentages?
- Can I Change Traffic Distribution while a Test Is Running?
- Can I Run Tests on a Website That Has Cookies Disabled?
- What Does Engagement on a Page Mean in VWO?
- Can I add my own branding?