Here are a few aspects that you must consider while you work with VWO:
- If you have multiple domains and want to run a test (or track conversions) over multiple domains (cross-domain test), you’ll have to enable the Campaign involves multiple domains option in all tests.
NOTE: Cross-domain tracking is not supported in VWO insights, and VWO Engage.
- Currently, the goals are tracked separately in different VWO products. So, business goals tracked in the GOAL capability of VWO will have to be set up separately for the VWO Testing product.
- VWO Insights works on the concept of dynamic sampling. Say, the monthly traffic on your website is two million and your visitor quota is one million. Here, VWO will dynamically adjust the sampling rate to capture visitors on your website throughout the month. Instead of tracking each and every visitor on your website, VWO tracks a few every day and 1 million in total by the end of the month.
- To track the custom form elements, you need to map them to the native element first. By default, only the native HTML elements are tracked.
- To perform website reviews, you need to buy extra credits as they don’t come with your VWO plan. You can view information like- total credits needed for a question, available credits available in the account, and the option to buy more credits while setting up a website review campaign.
- If you use Manual Trigger activation or self-hosting, you’ll only be able to preview the test by making the changes live.
- To know about the quota consumption is VWO, refer to Account Usage Information.