If you delete your VWO account, you'll lose access to your account and its associated data. However, if you are sure that you want to delete your VWO account, it's relatively easy.
VWO account deletion is a non-reversible action. Once deleted, your account and its associated data cannot be retrieved.
NOTE: Only the account owner has the authority to delete a VWO account. For free trial account deletion, the process requires a security token, an 8-digit OTP, for authentication. To know more, refer to the procedure below.
You can delete your VWO free trial account from the Accounts > More > Delete Account section.
NOTE: If you wish to delete a paid account, please reach out to email@example.com. The request will be processed, post successful authentication.
- Click the gear icon ⚙ on the top right, and go to Accounts > More > Delete Account.
- Specify the Reason for deleting account and click the Delete account button.
- To authenticate your request, click on Send Security Token.
INFO: Once you click on Send Security Token, a security token (an 8-digit OTP) with a 10-minute validity period is sent to the registered owner's email address.
- In the Security Token field, enter the security token.
NOTE: If you did not receive the security token or if it has expired, you can resend it using the Resend Security Token option. You can generate a maximum of 10 tokens in 24 hours.
- To confirm your request, click Yes, delete the account.
Once you provide a final confirmation, your VWO account will be permanently deleted within 5 seconds, and you will be logged out.
NOTE: Once the account is deleted successfully, the account owner and admins will be notified via email.