In this article, you’ll learn the following:
About the VWO Personalize Dashboard
The Personalize dashboard in VWO enables you to create and manage your Personalize campaigns. You can access this dashboard by clicking on PERSONALIZE from the main menu on the left side.
The Personalize dashboard displays the campaigns that are at different stages. In general, for a running campaign, the tile shows the number of experiences, the number of visitors, the conversions, etc.
Using the Personalize dashboard, you can perform the following actions:
- Create a Personalize campaign
- Filter and search for existing campaigns
- Archive, Delete, Start, or Pause the campaigns
Create a New Campaign
You can create a new Personalize campaign by clicking on Create in the upper-right corner of the dashboard. To learn more about creating a Personalize campaign in VWO, refer to Creating a VWO Personalize Campaign.
Filter and Search for Existing Campaigns
Using the panel on the right of the Personalize dashboard, you can filter your campaigns by:
- Campaign Name or Campaign URL: By entering the campaign name or URL in the Search Campaigns field, you can search for any campaign that you have created in the past. Based on your search keyword, all the matching results will appear in the list.
1. You can search based on campaign name and URL.
2. The campaigns are searched regardless of the campaign status. If you wish to restrict your search to a certain status, you should select it too. This can be done using the Filter by Status section.
3. Once the Search Campaigns field is cleared, the campaign list will switch back to its default view.
- Status: Using the filters present in the Filter by Status section, you can filter the campaign list based on their status - Running, Drafts, Paused, Archived, Trashed.
1. By default, the Running status is selected, and all the campaigns currently running appear in the list.
2. If no campaign is in running status, the Drafts and Paused statuses are also selected by default.
3. The Drafts status shows all the campaigns that are not yet set up or are set up but not started.
- Label: If you have added a label to your campaign, you can filter out the campaign list based on the label. To do this, use the options present in the Filter by Labels section.
NOTE: If you have not added any label in your campaigns, the Filter by Labels section is not shown.
Additionally, using the panel on the right, you can also sort the campaigns using the Sort by dropdown. To do so, the following criteria can be used: Creation Time, Campaign Name, Creator Name, and Modification Time.
Archive, Delete, Start, or Pause the Campaigns
- START: To start the data collection for a campaign, select a campaign from the list, and click Start on the toolbar.
NOTE: At a time, you can select a maximum of 20 campaigns.
- PAUSE: To pause the data collection for a campaign, select a campaign from the list and click Pause on the toolbar.
- ARCHIVE: To archive a campaign, select a campaign from the list and click Archive on the toolbar. Archiving a campaign removes it from the dashboard, but you can still access it from the Archived status list. You can do this by applying the Archive filter on the Personalize dashboard.
- DELETE: To delete a campaign, click Delete. The deleted campaigns go to your trash folder. You can restore the campaign(s) or permanently delete them from the trash folder.