Describes the things that you need to consider while setting up Multivariate tests in VWO.
- The only way to add multiple changes to a variation is by using custom JS/ CSS.
- The EDIT CODE and ADD ELEMENT options are not present in the Visual Editor for Multivariate Test.
- In a multivariate test, whenever you make any change on any element, a new section is to be created. When you further modify that element, the section would remain the same. However, on selecting any other element, another section would be created. While the test is running, VWO will serve the combinations of those sections. If there are 2 sections, the number of combinations would be 2*2 = 4.
- We can not add the custom changes once the test has been started or paused.
- We can not delete a variation once a test has started but can disable it.
- Running a Multivariate test is useful only when the website receives high traffic.