In this article, you’ll learn:
FullStory is a web-based digital intelligence system that helps optimise the client experience. It enables you to track and monitor each customer’s activity. From clicks to page transitions, everything is indexed automatically. The indexed information is accessible to the entire team, which helps drive business decisions.
Session playbacks in FullStory are more than just a recording; they are a view into the customer's journey. This gives an intuitive experience by inspecting customer activity, identifying rage clicks, creating funnels, and reviewing page analytics from the dashboard.
Integrating your VWO account with FullStory enables you to push your A/B test data from VWO to FullStory. This helps in:
- Generating powerful insights by allowing filter down the session recordings by A/B test along with respective variations
- Observing the behavior of each variant and determining what factors favored one variation over another.
The end-to-end process of integrating VWO with FullStory is a two-step process:
Enabling the FullStory Integration for Your VWO Account
To enable the VWO-FullStory integration for your VWO account, follow this:
Log in to your VWO account.
From the left panel of your VWO dashboard, go to the INTEGRATIONS tab.
Click on the FullStory integration and enable it. Once enabled, the FullStory screen within the VWO’s Integration section looks like this:
If you wish to enable the FullStory integration for your existing campaigns, you can edit your campaign settings as shown below.NOTE: Ensure that the FullStory option is enabled in the Integrate with third-party products section.Once the integration is enabled, you can choose to send VWO experiment data to FullStory at a campaign level. By default, the FullStory integration is enabled for the new VWO testing campaigns.
Specifications of VWO Experiment Data Sent to FullStory
The data from VWO is sent to FullStory with the following specifics:
Viewing Reports in FullStory
To view reports (be it for recordings/Metrics/Funnels) in FullStory, perform this:
- Login to your FullStory account.
- In the EVENT FILTERS section, select Custom Event from the dropdown.
A new dropdown list appears.
- From the dropdown list that appears, select VWO.
- Results can be segmented based on a specific A/B test name [or id] and variant name [or id], click on the three dots (...) and choose the desired filters.
Based on the filtering criteria, the results are displayed at the bottom of the page.