FullStory is a web-based digital intelligence system that helps optimize the client experience. It enables you to track and monitor each customer’s activity. From clicks to page transitions, everything is indexed automatically. The indexed information is accessible to the entire team, which helps drive business decisions.
Session playbacks in FullStory are more than just a recording; they are a view into the customer's journey. This gives an intuitive experience by inspecting customer activity, identifying rage clicks, creating funnels, and reviewing page analytics from the dashboard.
Integrating your VWO account with FullStory enables you to push your A/B test data from VWO to FullStory. This helps in:
- Generating powerful insights by allowing filter down the session recordings by A/B test along with respective variations
- Observing the behavior in each of the variations and figure out what worked in favor of a specific variation vs others
The end-to-end process of integrating VWO with FullStory is a two-step process:
- Adding the Code Snippet on Your Webpage
To start sending the A/B test from VWO to FullStory, you need to add a code snippet on the pages where the VWO test is running. To learn how to do this, refer to place the Adding the Code Snippet on Your Webpage section.
- Viewing Reports in FullStory
Once you have added the code snippet on your website, the test data from VWO gets migrated to FullStory. To view the report of this data in FullStory, refer to Viewing Reports in FullStory section.
Adding the Code Snippet on Your Webpage
To integrate VWO with FullStory, you must add the following code snippet on the pages where the VWO test is running. You can also add this code via Google Tag Manager or any other tag manager.
Viewing Reports in FullStory
To view reports (be it for recordings/Metrics/Funnels) in FullStory, perform this:
- Login to your FullStory account.
- In the EVENT FILTERS section, select Custom Event from the dropdown.
A new dropdown list appears.
- From the dropdown list that appears, select VWO.
- Results can be segmented based on a specific A/B test name [or id] and variant name [or id], click on the three dots (...) and choose the desired filters.
Based on the filtering criteria, the results are displayed at the bottom of the page.