All users in a VWO account are assigned an access level that determines the actions users can perform in the VWO account. As an account owner or administrator, you can change the access level of a user at any point in time.
- Log in to your VWO account.
- Go to SETTINGS > ACCOUNTS > USERS.
- From the list of existing users, click on the settings icon corresponding to the user for which you want to modify the access level.
- From the settings menu, select Edit.
- From the Type dropdown, select the access level which you want to assign to the user. To know more about the access permissions, refer to Understanding VWO Account Hierarchy.
- Click Save.