Running a business online certainly keeps you on your toes. You constantly need to experiment with different ideas to keep up with the trend. But generating different ideas needs a little more push as we often tend to consume more than they percolate in our minds. Fortunately, you have help.
Tap into the advantage of Ideas under VWO Plan, your one-stop point for generating and researching testing ideas, reading case studies, and keeping up with the latest website optimization and conversion tracking trends.
- AI-powered idea generation
- A gallery of testing ideas to choose from
- Case studies on experimentation
- Resources and articles on website optimization
Make AI Generate Ideas for You (Beta)
Sometimes, you feel like you have the idea at the tip of your tongue, but it just doesn’t flow out. Or maybe you’ve got an idea already, but you’re wrapped up with these questions like, how established is this idea? Does it have any proven results?
If you’ve arrived at this plaza of confusion, take the help of our AI-powered idea generator to do the job for you in almost no time. We use multi-modal generative AI models to analyze the public content on your URL to generate ideas.
How do you generate ideas?
- From the AI Generated section on the Ideas page, click on the Add button, supply the URL of the page for which you want to generate ideas, and click the tick box.
- VWO generates an image of the webpage and analyzes it to render a bunch of relevant goal suggestions. You can click on the appropriate goal suggestion to fetch the corresponding ideas.
NOTE: Generation of ideas would take around 20 seconds to 1 minute.
- You can find the goal suggestions at the bottom of the page. To fetch a different set of goal suggestions, click on the Show more goals button. Click on the goal suggestions to view the corresponding ideas.
- If you already have a goal set for this page, you can simply enter that and click on Generate Idea.
The following are the advanced options that you can use for special cases to scan your webpage:
|If your website content is updated after the page scan, you can regenerate the screenshot with the updated content by clicking on this icon.
If you have to fetch ideas for a popup or a specific area that is probably tucked inside a dropdown or appears at the click of a button and doesn’t have a unique URL, you can click on this button to customize the scanning of the page. On the Customize website scan popup, you get to define the actions (Click, Hover, and Wait) and specify the element (either by its name or by its CSS selector) that needs to be accessed.
NOTE: The action specified for the given element will be applied only to the one that appears first. Any repetitive occurrence of the same element on the page will not be applied with the specified action.
What do you find in an idea?
- Hypothesis - It’s an assumed theory. The experimentation idea is created based on this assumption. Tells what is to be done, for what, and what it will result in.
- Actionable - Tells what to do and how to do it to achieve what is said in the hypothesis.
- Based on <scientific principle> - States the scientific principle this idea is based on.
What can you do with an idea?
- Star an idea if you want to consider it. You can later filter those starred ideas and run another round through them to shortlist the best ones.
- Delete those ideas that don’t fit in.
- Add an idea to VWO Hypothesis to be employed in a test campaign later. By clicking on the Add to hypothesis button, a hypothesis creation popup appears. Refer to this article to learn how to create a hypothesis.
Browse From the Gallery of Ideas
References with worked-out examples can boost your confidence to delve into an experimentation idea. The Idea Gallery section contains resource articles on using VWO to optimize your website conversions across the industry. Use this section to read various examples of how to use VWO to modify different elements of your websites and increase your sales. The articles in the section also discuss the best practices for implementing your conversion rate optimization strategies. Depending on your preference and requirements, you can filter resources by difficulty level, implementation time required, elements to test, and so on.
Affirm an Idea With Relevant Case Studies
Case studies are real-time proofs that fortify the facts about website experimentation. The Case Studies section contains a comprehensive list of case studies and success stories of VWO implementation across industry verticals. You can browse for case studies developed by the VWO team on businesses from across the industry. Our case studies discuss the challenges, goals, and how different organizations successfully implemented their website testing strategies using VWO. These study papers analyze how different organizations used VWO to implement changes to their websites and yielded positive results.
Refer to Resources and Articles
The Resources and Articles section contains general resources and reference articles relating to analysis, experimentation, and conversion rate optimization. The articles in this section provide you with deep insight into the latest industry trends in VWO and how different businesses use it to improve their website conversion rate.
- Use the search bar to find articles based on keywords.
- To filter resources by industry, select the relevant industry types on the left panel under Filter by Industry.
- To filter resources by elements tested, select the relevant element type on the left pane under Filter by Element Tested.