Umbraco is an open-source content management system (CMS) platform for publishing content on the World Wide Web and intranets. Integrating VWO with Umbraco allows you to A/B test your website by adding the VWO SmartCode snippet to the Umbraco site.
- Type a name for the script, such as VWO.js, and then click Save.
- Copy VWO SmartCode from your account dashboard, paste it in the VWO.js script file, and then click Save. Make sure to remove the <script> tag from VWO code.
- Copy the VWO.js file path.
- Go to Templates, and then open the Layout folder. Paste the VWO.js file path (<script src=”/scripts/VWO.js”></script>) just before the </head> tag.
- To complete the integration, click Save. You can now run VWO tests on your Umbraco website.