Surveys in VWO enable you to set up pop-up surveys on your website which can be targeted to be shown to a selected traffic segment or on specific URLs. The Surveys dashboard in VWO lets you manage the surveys on your website.
Using the Surveys dashboard, you can typically do the following:
- Create a new survey
- Filter and search surveys
- Start, pause, archive, and delete surveys
To access your surveys dashboard, go to INSIGHTS > Surveys. You will find all your surveys here.
Create a New Survey
To create a survey in VWO, go to INSIGHTS > Surveys and click CREATE. To learn more about how to create a survey, refer to Creating a Survey in VWO.
Filter and Search Surveys
Using the panel on the right of Surveys dashboard, you can filter a report by:
- By Survey state (Active, Archived, and Trashed)
- By Campaign Name
- By Label
- By Status (Draft, Not Started, Paused, and Running)
Additionally, using the panel on the right, you can sort the Surveys by using the Sort dropdown. Surveys can be sorted on the following criteria: Creation Time, Campaign Name, Creator Name, and Modification Time.
Start, Pause, Archive, and Delete Surveys
On the Survey dashboard, as soon you select the checkbox present before the Survey name, the option to start, pause, archive, and delete appears.
- To start a survey, select from the list and then click START on the toolbar.
- To pause a survey, select from the list and then click PAUSE on the toolbar.
- Deleting a survey moves it to the Trashed section from where you can remove permanently while archiving removes it from the dashboard but is still accessible. To delete a survey, select it from the list and click DELETE on the toolbar.
- To archive a survey, select it from the list and click ARCHIVE on the toolbar.