Describes the things that you need to consider while setting up Surveys in VWO.
- Prepare a mental map or paper model of the questionnaire flow before you begin creating the survey.
- Define and review what information you want to collect from the survey. Avoid running multiple surveys with a single page.
- Keep the survey simple, be consistent about the type of questions you ask, and avoid too many jumps and skips.
- You are not allowed to modify the survey questions once the survey is published. Please make sure to review your survey before making it live on your website.
- Respondents cannot go back to the previous question after they click Next, and the next question displays as defined in the logic.