To run VWO tests on your Wix site, first install VWO SmartCode to website code. After the code snippet is added to the website, you can create visitor research and test campaigns on the site, without changing anything, not the website.
To add VWO SmartCode to your Wix site:
- Sign in to your Wix Dashboard, and then click Settings in the left dashboard.
- Click Tracking & Analytics.
- In the Tracking Tools & Analytics section, on the top right, select New Tool > Custom. The Custom Code window is displayed.
- In the Custom Code window, add the VWO code snippet.
To check if you have correctly installed the SmartCode on your webpage, enter the URL in the SmartCode Checker in the Settings > SmartCode section of your VWO Account. See SmartCode Checker in VWO to know what different results mean.
- You can add VWO code on all your site pages or specific set of pages.
- To save all the settings, click Apply.
Congratulations! Your Wix website is now integrated with VWO and you are ready to go ahead.