A feature represents the functional capabilities of your product that you want to test and roll out. Using Features in VWO, you can typically create and experiment with the features before you roll them out for your users.
- Log in to your VWO account.
- Go to FULLSTACK > Features.
- To create a new feature, click Create.
The New Feature page appears.
- In the Feature Name field, enter a name for your feature.
- In the Variable Name field, enter a name for your variable.
- From the Type dropdown, select the variable type.
- In the Default Value field, enter the default value for a variable.
NOTE: To add multiple variables, click Add another variable.
- Click Create.
To verify if your feature is successfully created, go to FULLSTACK > Features, and search for the feature you have created in the feature list.