Creation of a Project Is the first step to perform Serverside Testing in VWO. A Project in VWO lets you manage your business objectives. For example, you can create one project as Pricing Change and another one as Change in Product Recommendations.
- Log in to your VWO account.
- Go to FULLSTACK > Projects.
- To create a new project, click Create.
The New Project page appears.
- In the Project field, enter a name for your project.
- From the Language dropdown, choose the language(s) for your project.
INFO: A language lets you choose the SDK for your project.
- In the Environment Name field, enter the name of the environment where you want to run your test.
NOTE: To add multiple environments, click Add another environment. In a multiple environment setups, you can set the environment(s) as Default. Setting your environment as a default makes it automatically appear in the Environment(s) list once you select the project from the Projects dropdown in the Feature Rollout and Feature Test campaigns.
- Click Create.
A new field Environment Key(s) appears to have auto-filled value.
To verify if your project is successfully created, go to FULLSTACK > Projects, and search for the project you have created in the project list.