Describes the things that you need to consider while setting up Funnels in VWO.
- A minimum of two goals are required to create a funnel
- If the visitor fails to convert for any of the goals in the funnel, then the conversion is not counted for the rest of the visitor’s journey
- The visitor remains non-converted as long as they have not converted all the goals in the sequence.
- A visitor can convert a funnel over multiple sessions.
- The goals of the funnel should be converted in strict order, not in any order. The goals can be converted multiple times with any two conversions between two goals, but there must be at least one conversion for each stage in a sequence.
- Funnels will track data from when they are running. It will not generate reports retroactively with data from individual goals.
- Funnel will collect data as long as the individual goals are active and collecting data.
- Once a funnel has been started, it is not recommended to flush the data. If you wish to modify it, it is recommended that you pause the existing funnel, clone it and start the cloned funnel after making the necessary modifications.
- Modifying a funnel will flush all the data automatically.