close this to read article
Few things that you must be aware of before you start working with Mobile Session Recordings in VWO:
- The maximum duration of a session for which recordings will be captured is 2 hours. If it exceeds the two-hour duration, the subsequent moments will be recorded in a new session.
- A visitor needs to spend a minimum of 5 seconds in a session for the recording to be seen in the Mobile Recordings dashboard.
- A recording session expires after 30 minutes of idle time. For example, if a visitor is idle for 30 minutes, the current recording session ends. Post this, a new recording session starts. A session also expires when the application is closed.
- Mobile Recordings in VWO collect the data only from the sampled visitors. To know more about sampling in VWO, refer to How VWO Sampling Works.
- The Mobile Recordings dashboard will display the recordings based on the retention period of your account. Once the retention period expires, you will not be able to view them. However, the saved recordings will remain beyond the data retention period stipulated for your VWO plan.